Welcome to Springboard Navan Family Support Services
Navan Springboard Family Support Services provide a range of services which aim to support parents to make their home the best it can be for their children. Parents want the best for their children and sometimes as parents we need information, assistance or guidiance. Through the provision of the following services we try to meet these needs for the benefit of children.
Our services include:
- Individual Programmes of Family Support are tailored programmes of support for parents and their children to address issues negativily impacting on the children.
- Parent training courses and support groups
- He’s My Dad Group. A dedicated support service for men in their parenting role.
- Children’s Access Support Service – supporting children to develop & maintain contact with their non-resident parent following family breakup. (This service has limited funding and hence there is a charge for use).
- Counselling – affordable counselling support for adults (on issues impacting on their parenting) and Children. Unfortunately due to a high demand and limited funding for our counselling service, we have had to cancel Adult counselling for the remainder of this year and cater only for Child counselling until further notice.